Tuesday, June 24, 2014

continuing silence

6/24/14

  A while back, i was working out at the gym when it hit me. The noxious aroma of virulent b.o. Annoyed by this assault on my nose, i glared around in search of the culprit. My baleful gaze fell upon the sweaty patron hefting weights nearby. I decided to try and continue my workout in another area of the club, as far away from this slob's stink as possible.
  Settling in on another machine, i began my set and was instantly set upon by the low tide stench of more nasty b.o. It was then i noticed that i was in close proximity to yet another sweaty member.
  "What is with this place?", i fumed to myself. "Doesn't anyone believe in roll-on anymore?"
  I quickly beat a hasty retreat to another area of the gym. There was someone nearby, but they appeared dry and of no potential threat, stink-wise. Much to my angry dismay, pungent air soon accosted my nasal passages again. In my fury i thought, "This guy reeks too! People are so inconsiderate! Everywhere i go it frigging stinks!! I really should say something, but i'll keep quiet. Maybe i will say something...."
  Then suddenly, the truth of the situation finally dawned on me,  "oh.....crap....."

No comments:

Post a Comment