I am learning a lot about the human face as this piece progresses.
- faces are almost always very asymmetrical
- eyes are very rarely all one color, they contain many shifting colors and hues
- a person's face is more expressive on their left side
- pupil dilation is a great way to discern whether a person has a positive or negative reaction to something
- if you stare too intently into someone's face, they are liable to assume you're flirting with them....
Human faces are SO expressive that speech almost seems superfluous.